Follow these instructions after you log on to Vote411.org
1. Type in your street address, including city and zip.
2. Click on Green bar that says, "Get Personalized Information"
3. Click on Blue bar that says, "Find my Information"
4. Click on Blue bar that says, "Go to my Races"
5. Click on White bar that says, "All my Races" to find the list of races and ballot proposals on your ballot.
Candidate responses are submitted as submitted and have not been edited, except for necessary cutting when replies exceeded the stated word limit. If the candidate did not reply by the required date, the words, "Did not respond in time for publication" appear after the candidate's name. When a candidate's response exceeded the word limit, the answer is ended with an ellipsis (...).
The inclusion of these statements and opinions of candidates is solely in the interest of public service and in no way is to be construed as an endorsement by the League of Women Voters. The League takes no responsibility for the views or facts stated by the candidates.